I found a pink lamp on ebay for 5.49 with shipping for 26.95. It is a
36 watt from China

Kelley Marie

On May 24, 6:35 pm, Sherri Evans <[email protected]> wrote:
> A while back someone posted a link to a website that had something to do
> with eco friendly or "green" and I can't for the life of me remember who it
> was or the link.  I did visit the site and found UV lamps for, are you
> ready, $17.00!!  Yes, 9watt, four bulb lamps exactly like the one's I
> purchased from Star Nail only these are PINK!
>
> Can anyone remember who this was????  I need new UV lights anyway (even tho
> I'm getting the LED lights too) and $17 bucks is cheaper than the bulbs!
>
> Sherri
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to