From: Becky <enhandsme...@gmail.com>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, June 8, 2010 11:07:42 AM
Subject: NailTech:: My weekly rant..

I feel compelled to share with each of you that....
I STILL DON'T HAVE MY LAMP FROM CND. THIS MAKES ME MORE THAN A LITTLE
IRRITATED!!!!! THOSE OF US WHO HAVE PRE-ORDERED, SAVED OUR HARD EARNED TIPS AND
ALREADY PAID FOR OUR LAMPS SHOULD HAVE THEM WELL BEFORE ANY DAMN TRADE SHOW!!!
THERE IS NO GOOD REASON OUR ORDERS SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FILLED FIRST!! THIS IS
BAD BUSINESS JAN ARNOLD!!!!
argh!!!!!!
Signed,
Broke and disgruntled!