Bonnie could u send me a pic? I have wanted my husband to do that but he is
worried. Frankly so am I he isn't the mr fix it type. But I trust him to
make it work. Lol
Thanks
Kelley 'Marie

kelleymar...@gmail.com

On Jun 10, 2010 2:07 PM, "Bonnie Brennan" <bbrennan...@comcast.net> wrote:

I have my lights mounted under my table on a shelf.My husband is going to
relaminate it for me in the color that matches the rest of my salon so I
really was not concerned when he started sawing it apart. My table has
cutout wells??? The front is about 6 inches high so he made cutouts, mounted
a shelf and it's wonderful. Clients are happy and their not taking up table
space!! : )

Bonnie Brennan
Swoyersville Pa

--