Thanks!

I didn't know gelousy had sog...I must not have combed the site thoroughly 
enough!

Sherri
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Becky <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:08:11 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Gelish V Shellac

Shellac is easier to apply and easier to remove, unfortunately this is a
trade off for it being a little less resilient. Gelish is much tougher and
can withstand more abuse but does require more prep and removal time. I
remove all gel polish from natural nails by soaking it off. I remove all gel
polish from acrylic clients using a carbide bit and a gentle touch.
The reason I use both systems is purely because I want more color choices. I
am ordering Star Eco 25 color kit today. I will be using 4 systems. I
haven't tried Gelousy yet because I've asked if there are samples and I've
gotten no answer...

Sent from my Evo.

On Jun 23, 2010 11:46 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

For those of you using both how do they compare i.e.  Application, wear,
removal, colors, prep, cure time etc.

Looking for some input before I spend $$ on the gelish.

Sherri
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]<nailtech%[email protected]>
.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to