Hi Becky,

 

I just checked your account.

 

Your username is your e-mail address.  When you registered you capitalized
the first letter of your e-mail address.  Be sure you are capitalizing the
first letter when you try to log in.  Also you capitalized the first letter
of your password.  When you are trying to log in be sure to capitalize the
first letter of your password.

 

Usernames and passwords are CasE SenSitiVE.

 

I'll bet that will help.

 

If that doesn't work you can e-mail me at [email protected] or give us a
call at 602-493-9043 and we will trouble shoot it for you.

 

Thanks,

 

Erick Westcott, CEO

Gelousy Gel Nail Systems

1745 W Deer Valley Rd STE 124

Phoenix AZ  85027

Phone: 602-493-9043

Fax: 602-493-2544

e-mail: [email protected]

 

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Becky
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: NailTech:: Gelish V Shellac

 

OK so I just went and registered and I can't seem to log in...

Sent from my Evo.

On Jun 23, 2010 1:20 PM, "Erick Westcott" <[email protected]> wrote:

We don't do samples.  We do an empty bottle money back guarantee.

 

If you don't like it, just tell us and you get a refund.  You don't need to
return anything.

 

We can do that because people just don't need to use the guarantee.

 

Here is proof:

 <http://gelousy.com/media/californiatestamonial/californiatestamonial.html>
http://gelousy.com/media/californiatestamonial/californiatestamonial.html

 

Erick Westcott, CEO

Gelousy Gel Nail Systems

1745 W Deer Valley Rd STE 124

Phoenix AZ  85027

Phone: 602-493-9043

Fax: 602-493-2544

e-mail: [email protected]

 

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Becky
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 10:08 AM


To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Gelish V Shellac

 

Shellac is easier to apply and easier to remove, unfortunately this is a
trade off for it being a little less resilient. Gelish is much tougher and
can withstand more abuse but does require more prep and removal time. I
remove all gel polish from natural nails by soaking it off. I remove all gel
polish from acrylic clients using a carbide bit and a gentle touch.


The reason I use both systems is purely because I want more color choices. I
am ordering Star Eco 2...



Sent from my Evo.
>
> On Jun 23, 2010 11:46 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> For those of you...

-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post ...

-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post ...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to