HI all, I havent posted in a while, but I had a client ask me about something
she was told about the other day...her sister went and got some nails done at a
salon...not an nss....anway, the nail tech apparently took this thing that
looked like a tip with some white stuff in it and glued it to  the clients
nail. Then she proceeded to clip the end of the nail with clippers..this made
all of the nail except the white part pop off the nail...leaving behind only
the white portion. The thickness was so thin, my client could not feel it.
Well, the white part didn't stay on too long..it eventually peeled off....but
she said that the proces seemed so weird she had b=never heard of anything like
that before. Now I have not really been up to date lately on research of new
techniques..I've kind of been in a pink and white acrylic rut...which I like
mind you, but I havent  even heard of anything like this. I hope I have
explained it correctly...has anyone ever
 heard of anything like this?
Thanks in advance...my curiosity is getting to me.
Veronica