oh wow, so I did remember, jeez, not as old as I thought. wanna try these also with the sog...........thanks, diana from indiana

At 09:18 AM 6/25/2010, you wrote:
Diana,
They did mine by applying the gel first- then buffed, applied the tip and then the gel.
Mine lasted a good time. It is just those edges. They HAVE to be secure.
I LOVE how they go on. They will work with gel or acrylic. Hmmm, wonder how they work with sog.
I LOVE ow you can wear them with polish because they are soooooooooo thin.
Buenos dias,
Lynnette
http://www.facebook.com/nailtech       Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Diana Bonn <bonn.di...@att.net>
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:31:29
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: dashing diva was:weird nail application...what is it?

Lynnette and I bought this in Chicago last year.  They look like the
mask on Silence of the Lambs!!!
Renee, they look awesome, but these are not like a white tip, more
like a plastic stick on plastic type of thingy.  They are not for
long term, what I mean, is you would reapply every 2 weeks.  No big deal.
The worse part of them is if you don't get those edges down when you
glue them on, they will peel.  You have to make sure you cap the
ends, or they will peel.
Also, like Lynnette said, if there is short nail length, they are not
going to work.  And if your clients nails are long, then they will
look off balance, because the white plastic is very thin in width.
They look beautiful.  I love Dashing Divas warm pink coverage.  More
for us warm tone skin tones.

I personally had trouble with the gel, it would peel on me.  I meant
to get to the booth at the orlando show, but forgot about it.

Lynnette, got a question.  If I remember right Christine buffed the
nail, put the base on then buffed and then applied the white tip.  Is
this right?  Or did she buff the nail,apply the plastic tip, then the
base?  I just can't remember.  thanks diana from indiana