I am using the sog/shellac over gel. I do not use base but I do use the top
because there is nothing like that shine still there weeks later.

Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz-Madden

www.facebook.com/nailtech
www.salon29.net

Salon 29-where pampering and
personal attention is on its way!

On Jul 17, 2010 9:49 PM, "Angela R Wingerter" <[email protected]>
wrote:

I'm not sure I should use the shellac over traditional gels or
not. Shellac costs so much more then my other gel polishes. But if I did, I
wouldn't need to use the base or top would I? That would cut down the cost
some. Could I just use regular gel sealer, a non soakable gel topcoat?

Angie Wingerter

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]<nailtech%[email protected]>
.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to