I use either Gelish or Axxium top. I just sold my shellac base and top!

Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz-Madden

www.facebook.com/nailtech
www.salon29.net

Salon 29-where pampering and
personal attention is on its way!

On Jul 17, 2010 10:25 PM, "Angela R Wingerter" <[email protected]>
wrote:

What top are you talking about? I thought you didn't like Shellac top?

Angie Wingerter


 ------------------------------
*From:* Lynnette Madden <[email protected]>
*To:* [email protected]
*Sent:* Sat, July 17, 2010 9:21:45 PM
*Subject:* Re: NailTech:: Shellac over enhancements


I am using the sog/shellac over gel. I do not use base but I do use the top
because there is nothin...


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To ...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to