I also have that problem, I read the posts from the chat with Elaine and she
said you could take a chemical free brush and wipe the edge to get that
first layer to not creep back.
I did this with my own nails and then flash cured for like 10 secs a few
nails at a time 3 then 2. And they look great.

My first set on myself peeled that first night, so I am tickled that I have
on ECO sog for 3 days

KelleyMarie

On Jul 23, 2010 7:33 AM, <dgwise...@rhsi.tv> wrote:

> yes it was and I did pull back out  it would scare me 2 wipe  the tacky
off I did not do that I will try that thanks   gloria