From: Veronica Mora <surprise...@hotmail.com>
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:17:11
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: NailTech:: Re: NailTech:sog star

what is creeping?

To: Nailtech@googlegroups.com
From: ta200...@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:25:19 +0000

The only SOG I don't have creeping with is Axxium!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Becky <enhandsme...@gmail.com>
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:56:36 -0500
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: nailtech@googlegroups.com

I have the creeping no matter what technique I use. I've wiped the nail with a
dry brush, used no base coat (on acrylic), wiped the tacky layer off, etc. What
I have ended up having to do is go back and pull it back out to the free edge
and put them in the light very quickly. Sometimes I've been able to SCRUB on
the first layer of color and then two more coats of color. When I do this, I
only cure the base, and first two coats of color for 30 seconds each, then I
cure the final coat of color and top coat for 2 minutes each. I've been doing
this for a month with no breakdown, peeling or over exposure issues.
While I'm on the subject, I have flash cured color on my own nails until the
final coat of color and top coat with no problems at all.

Sent from my Evo.