What honestly should matter most to all of you....and I'm going to do this
without product names because I honestly do not like to play that game.  I
have friends at every company.  In fact, at our Nails Cover shoot this week
we actually had the conversation how it's amazing that everyone gets along
so great....

This is just based off of my own testing experience for the three years I
formulated Eco....

Yes we all have buzz words.  "enhancements" was one of the best
contributions to the industry ever.  I think it is important to keep
"hybrid" with the brands that are classifying themselves as a hybrid.  In
fact, I'm completing my own bottle formula right now and I'm actually
arguing "against" the use of hybrid on this brand.

Eco SOG and my newest to come, are not and should not be thrown in the
"hybrid" category. They are UV Nail Color.  I've specifically been
formulating "solvent" free.  Why is this a big deal to me?  Well, in my
experience, chemical balance is very important in UV curing products.  If
you change that delicate curing balance, future problems can arise (lifting,
allergies, inability to cure).

When you have a perfect mix of pigment, gel (which can not evaporate) and a
solvent (which can evaporate)....and that solvent evaporates...what you're
left with is MORE pigment in the Gel than when the Solvent was there.  More
pigment = harder to cure.  I'm not saying this will happen with Hybrids....
at all.  But what I'm saying is when testing my own formulas, I didn't like
what I got after evaporation.

So....that is why I wouldn't want Eco to be considered a "Hybrid".  It's
not.  It's a soak off gel formula with pigments specifically designed to mix
with gels.  You won't have any consistency changes when the lid is off the
pot UNLESS you expose the pot to UV light.  You can use it til the last
drop...open a new pot of the same color and continue on.  You can take two,
three or even four of my colors and mix them to make your own new colors.
You can apply a short tip and put a free-edge on a broke nail.  You can
sculpt back missing corners.  You can advertise 100% odor free.  You can do
fills or soak off in 5 mins and apply a new color.

I hope this helps you all understand ...at least from a manufacturer's point
of view why some of us are not a hybrid.

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International
Vice President of Marketing and Sales