Is it only me? I keep on getting this e-mail non- stop...

On Sep 4, 2010 8:24 AM, "Jill in Ky" <jnai...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I was told the same thing about Jessica's Geleration and so I
didn't purchase any either. I could use that $170 to buy a new UV
lamp, which I desperately need. I explained to the Jessica rep that
until I could by open stock that I wouldn't be making any purchases
from them. It's ridiculous to require consumers to buy an entire kit
that they: 1) do not want & 2) do not need.

And that's a shame, because I wanted to try the Geleration and if it's
as great as the company claims it is, I would've spent many hundreds
of dollars with them. So sad some companies make it hard to spend
money with them:(

Jill Wright
Bowling Green, KY