From: "cheryls...@att.net" <cheryls...@att.net>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, September 16, 2010 1:01:30 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Star nail gels

I had the same problem with eco
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
________________________________

From: Manicures That Last <sa...@manicuresthatlast.com>
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:39:09 -0400
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Which gel was it Veronica? Was it eco So Quick or a different one?

Lorraine

At 12:13 PM 9/16/2010, you wrote:

I just got star nail gels and i cured them for the correct amount of time plus
some. Well to cut to the point the gel lifted completely off my nail without
peeling my nail ir chipping. It was super flexable. Im not quite sure what
happened. All of my nails that have the gel polish are peeling, not chipping,
PEELING like rubber.  Please help. I am supposed to be trying this out and I
dont know if it was something that i did wrong.

>Veronica
>
>--

Lorraine, webgirl

www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco So Quick Soak Off
Turn your Part-Time Clients into Full-Time Bookings!3 Minutes On, 5 Minutes Off
- Guaranteed --