No, I have not tried 2 coats of base, I will have to do that and see if it
makes
a difference...thanks!

Lisa

Lisa,
No the DVD does not show the scrubbing. That is something I stated to do myself
and found it really helped with the little bit of shrink-back I was
experiencing. The darker colors need to be REALLY stirred up. Do not worry
about
bubbles, they will pop out as the gel sits and pop when applied.

Has anyone tried 2 base coats on those with weaker/damaged nails?

Lorraine, web girl
www.ManicuresThatLast.com