Thank you so much for your encouragement. I keep going everything in my
mind as to what I could have done differently. I admit I was feeling a little
discouraged, but your notes give me hope!!!

And Angie...definitely see what happens after only 5 minutes. I was
shocked!  I will be doing it on one of my own nails just to see if her  nails
vs
mine vary in soak off time.  Also I used acetone from  Walmart vs Sally's
this time.... so I will have to do 2 of my nails....  1  with Walmart brand and
1 with Sally's. lol

Debbie... I really put lots of acetone on! I think that helped  too!!!!
Thanks to everyone who mentioned the old soak off method and not  being able
to find my soak off dishes.. I assumed this meant I needed lots and  lots of
acetone : )

Big Hugs!!!!!!!
  Della

In a message dated 9/30/2010 11:13:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,