Anna,

To remove soak off gel from toes, take a cotton ball and saturate it in your
manufacturer's soak off solution OR acetone.  Place it on the nail.  Now
wrap the toe in aluminum foil.  The body heat warms the liquid and helps
soak it off faster.  No worries about bowls of liquid.

On the acrylic application, you'll have to file to get it off, or risk
melting the acrylic off.  It won't come off otherwise.  It is ok to use the
benefits of "Instantly dry" on your acrylic customers.  You're just going to
have to file it off every time.  It will cost you time so be sure to add for
the cost to the service.

Welcome to the group!!

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson