From: swt...@aol.com
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:57:41
To: <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Questions?/

 One of our girls went to a local "Medical" salon and spa to get Laser hair
removal treatments done.  They advertise that the people are medical estitcians
<sp> supervised by a Dr. and all that jazz.  Any way this is a long story cut
short.  The gal that actually did the service was a massage therapist just out
of school an hourly employee while she builds a clientele. Not even a stylist
that is licensed and able to provide wax treatments let alone do laser
treatments ...WTH!!!!  I advised our girl to call state board.  This is so past
illegal that I don't even know what else to say.
 But I do know to ask you all what is required here? I am sure that this is a
bad situation and the owner is opening themselves up for a huge lawsuit if
something were to go wrong...
I had the same treatment a few years ago and the gal was a regular estitician
that had more education and was actually working out of a dr.'s office. Anyway
I would be interested in what yall have to say about this one.

Dawn
swt...@aol.com