Dawn, many states allow professionals to file a report. Please check with your board.

Debbie

At 06:57 PM 10/10/2010, you wrote:

One of our girls went to a local "Medical" salon and spa to get Laser hair removal treatments done. They advertise that the people are medical estitcians <sp> supervised by a Dr. and all that jazz. Any way this is a long story cut short. The gal that actually did the service was a massage therapist just out of school an hourly employee while she builds a clientele. Not even a stylist that is licensed and able to provide wax treatments let alone do laser treatments ...WTH!!!! I advised our girl to call state board. This is so past illegal that I don't even know what else to say. But I do know to ask you all what is required here? I am sure that this is a bad situation and the owner is opening themselves up for a huge lawsuit if something were to go wrong... I had the same treatment a few years ago and the gal was a regular estitician that had more education and was actually working out of a dr.'s office. Anyway I would be interested in what yall have to say about this one.

Dawn
swt...@aol.com

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

webmas...@beautytech.com
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
    for Professionals             for Consumers