From: Holly L. Schippers <nails...@hotmail.com>
To: BeautyTech E-List <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, October 9, 2010 8:29:33 AM
Subject: RE: NailTech:: So......

Some companies do train the educators extensively to educate, with no training
on sales.  Sometimes it isn't about what company they rep it is about the
person
teaching the class. Same as some people in the salon are passionate, to some
its
a job, and to others they are so over it and just don't know how to move on.
Don't give up on attending classes, that's what makes them so hard to find. If
you found a class more about sales and not enough about technique write the
company, you can't fix something if you don't know it's broken ;o)

Holly L. Schippers
CND Education Ambassador
holly.schipp...@cndeducation.com641-660-4058 c

Visit cnd.com for the latest in products, education and nail fashion!