Wow...I do have to say, I'm pretty "over the top proud" of the education
team I inherited when Janice Corona left our company.  I have the most
dedicated group of women working with me.  Their years of experience is
really their dedication to Tony.  We tend to be lifers here.  My biggest
heart ache is the lack of education jobs.  I wish we had more work to spread
around.  It's nothing like it used to be years ago.

Because I worked for a distributor in Maine, I've done the EzFlow, Light
Elegance and Too Much Fun trainings (educator) so I could teach for the
owner of the distribution.  So I've seen what color the grass is everywhere
without leaving my happy pasture.  16 years with Tony.  Those of you that
don't know him the way we all know him...are thinking I'm crazy right now.
Our educators don't pay for kit product.  That is one thing that shocked me
about other companies.  They also get Distributor pricing on everything else
they want or need for their businesses.

I'm really sorry to hear some of you had bad experiences.  And I totally get
the "non branded" education thing.  That's why I always try to be honest
with education.  Hell Tony is brutally honest about where products come
from, at times.

Anyway, before I get a slew of "I want to be an educator for your company"
emails....I would LOVE to hire more people.  However, until I have enough
work to supply my dedicated girls...it's tricky.  I'm left to fill gaps in
the country, but without a training date in sight :(

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International
Vice President of Marketing and Sales