Depending on the colors, I would be interested.

I have to ask why you didn't like them. Just curious. :0)

Sent from my iPod

On Oct 21, 2010, at 11:24 AM, TriciaDoesNails <painter.desig...@gmail.com > wrote:

I have three jars, different colors, of Akzents.  I ordered them to
try the product and when I recieved them I opened all three to look at
the colors.  I had a friend pick a color and I did her nails with the
one.  I didn't like the product at all, and now I have these unused
colors and no use for them.  Is there anyone on here that would like
to buy them?  They are in my drawer at work, and I am at home, so I
don't have the color names in front of me, but email me if you are
interested and I will let you know what colors they are.