Can I use my 4 bulb UV light or do I have to buy the YN light?

Subject: Re: NailTech:: mani-q
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
From: rski...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:00:07 +0000

Yes YN ManiQ

Sent from Be`Be`
my BlackBerry CrackBerry

From: Chloe Reed <chloere...@hotmail.com>
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 21:54:49 +0000
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: nailtech@googlegroups.com

This is the Young Nails Mani-Q right????

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 09:12:59 -0400
From: rski...@gmail.com
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com

Oil is a must, the product is just too flexible.  It was suggested, if they
have length, to put a coat of MQ under the nail as well to totally encase the
free edge to prevent the natural nail from curling ( not to be confused with
traditional curling which is product separation at the free edge).  I haven't
tried this yet because truly this only happens on a few people and it's only a
few nails.  I, myself, have one nail that does it.