Buzz it off with an efile!
On Nov 8, 2010 4:55 PM, <nailsbym...@aol.com> wrote:
> Maggie,
>
> I use a strip of cotton soaked in acetone, then I wrap it around each toe
and cover all the toes with a single piece of foil!

> Mare Horak
> National Director of Education
> Nailite
> PO Box 1316 Smyrna, TN 37167
> 615-967-8853
> m...@nailiteinc.com
> www.Nailiteinc.com
> nailsbym...@aol.com

polish because reg polish stays on toes so good anyway and it wasn't worth
an extra $10 to them. Now that they have been coming in in there closed toed
shoes they are wanting it.

> Angie Wingerter

put their socks and shoes on and out they go!
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>
> From: Angela R Wingerter <awinger...@sbcglobal.net>
> Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
> Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 06:59:58 -0800 (PST)
> To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
> ReplyTo: nailtech@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: nailite gel lamps- Lynnette
>

> I am having an issue with lamps and pedis also. Which lamp do you think is
best for pedis? Lynnette, do you like your two handed lamp for pedis? I
can't find it on the website either.

> Angie Wingerter

year?If so do you like it? I have two brisa lamps but would like to have a
couple for pedis.My pedi room is seperate from my nail station so the going
back and forth is a pain . If anyone has a suggestion that would be great I
was looking at ecos lamp too. Thanks Cheryl