From: Michelle Cordes <nailgirl1...@yahoo.com>
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:27:49
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: SOG on toes?

Maggie,
That is how I do it too. (Like Mare....) I buy the coil cotton that stylists
use
for perms... the big 'ol box. :) Then I pull off the size strip that I need,
tear a sheet of foil in half, place the half foil going longways under the
front
half of the foot, put acetone on my cotton strip, lay it over the toenails
(loop
it around a little on the big toe if its, well, a BIG toe... lol), then fold
the
foil over the front of the foot and fold up the little sides. Wait ten
minutes, unwrap, and scrape off the little bit left and clean off residue with
plastic backed cotton pad. Voila! No muss, no fuss. :) Then I continue with the
pedi like usual...
Michelle Cordes,  Owner/Licensed Nail Technician
The Nail Spa in Silverdale, Washington
"The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"
www.michellecordes.com