Thanks Holly, I like how you explain that! I'm gonna steal it:):)
On Nov 26, 2010 10:03 AM, "Holly L. Schippers" <nails...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> oil is the key :o)
>
> In my salon of course Solar Oil is the key. Some people have dry nails to
begin with and they will need to use oil more often than others. Here is how
I explain the importance to them:

> What is your hair made of?
>
> What are your nails made of? (this is a great education opportunity if
they don't know)

> How often do you wash your hair without conditioning it?
>
> How many times a day do you wash your hands?
>
> and how many times a day do you apply your Solar Oil.......so are you
still surprised that your nails are so dry? Try stepping up your Solar Oil
use to at least 2-3 times a day, it does penetrate the Shellac (polish,
enhancemnets, etc.) and the more often you use it the more you get out of
it.

> If they are really dry they do need to massage it in just a bit not just
swipe it on. Hope this helps you guys out!!

http://www.schoonscientific.com/downloads/tech-articles/article-5-Forgotten-Properties-of-the-Nail.pdf

> Holly L. Schippers
> CND Education Ambassador
> holly.schipp...@cndeducation.com641-660-4058 c
>
> Visit cnd.com for the latest in products, education and nail fashion!
>

> From: totheend...@hotmail.com
> To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
> Subject: NailTech:: white spots on nail beds
> Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:00:53 -0500
>

> Hope you all enjoyed your Turkey day!
>

> I have a client that just started using the ECO SOG on. She now has white
spots on about 4/5 of her nails. I cannot remember the outcome of what
causes this, and how to "fix it". Any input would be great.