Michele, if you ever leave that salon you will want a workable solution, and
it's no cost to sign up.... I've used it to split the check at lunch with
friends, too! Sometimes people want to pay with a card because they get
points.

I don't see any reason not to at least sign up just to have the option and
because it's just damn cool.... lol
On Dec 5, 2010 10:46 AM, "Michele Wolosyn" <shelly...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I completely agree. You're going to be paying $12.95 a month PLUS 1.70% of
each transaction PLUS a $.30 fee per transaction. That's a lot. I pay 3%
total to the shop owner and that covers all fees. I work part time and
rarely do I ever hit even $12.95 a month in fees. I could do the square but
when I calculated all the fees I've paid so far this year and compared it to
what I would have paid with the square, there was only a $6 or $8
difference. The company we use gave us the machine to use and sends us our
thermal paper for free.

> Michele
>

> $12.95
> Discount rate for Visa, MasterCard and Discover® Network
> Card-swiped: 1.70%8
> Key-entered: 2.70%9
> Per-authorization fee
> $0.30
>
> On Dec 5, 2010, at 8:26 AM, Lynnette Madden wrote:
>

>> PS Anna,
>> that is WAY too much to put out to accept credit cards.....
>> If you are not going to use Square, find a company that will GIVE you a
machine and never, ever lease one.

>> Buenos dias!
>> Lynnette Diaz-Madden
>>
>> www.facebook.com/nailtech
>> www.salon29.net
>>
>> Salon 29-where pampering and
>> personal attention is on its way!
>>

>>> On Dec 5, 2010 11:15 AM, "Anna Z-James" <annazja...@aol.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I couldn't find square for my phone but I did find
http://payments.intuit.com/products/basic-payment-solutions/mobile-credit-card-processing.jspfor
phone so I signed up for this service so that I can receive payment
via
my phone and even purchase a blue tooth card reader/printer for under $200
if I want to. It's a flat rate service per month of $12.95 and goes directly
into your bank account within 4-5 business days.