Anna,
Square is the FIRST app to show up in the Market search.
*if you are keying in your cc, you are paying more. I can see by the fees
and the $12.95, you are paying way more than if you used Square.
All the info is on the website.
Not sure about you, but I surely would want that $12.95 x12 months in MY
pocket. That is good for some new product or a new pair of glitter Steve
Madden's, whatever is more important!!!! ;-)

Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz-Madden

www.facebook.com/nailtech
www.salon29.net