Rhond, I'm going to have to say I bought from that very same batch.. I had some that just would not budge anything.. I finally took it to the recycling center to dispose and only buy the 16z bottles now.. a little more money for ya'll but I've not been unhappy since and I only also buy acetone at sallys, while here or in VA it's sallys or sometimes cosmoprof (which thankfully is 20 minutes south in VA)

Deb

At 09:33 AM 12/12/2010, you wrote:
It was so bad, it didn't even remove polish. Maybe it was a bad gallon, but burn me once.................. I will never purchase it again.

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 9:27 AM, <<mailto:cheryls...@att.net>cheryls...@att.net> wrote:
No that's the only thing I have used works great

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

----------
From: Lynnette Madden <<mailto:salo...@gmail.com>salo...@gmail.com>
Sender: <mailto:nailtech@googlegroups.com>nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:24:35 -0500
To: <<mailto:nailtech@googlegroups.com>nailtech@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: <mailto:nailtech@googlegroups.com>nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Gelish (Love it~!!!! but Soak off Issues) Also Shellac.

That is interesting that you found Sally's acetone to not work.
I only buy my acetone from Sally's and I can soak off my Gelish in five minutes. I do not use the cotton ball method; I soak using Nailite cups IF I soak off. It takes polish so fast, even the glittery ones.
Been using it for over ten years.
Anyone else have a problem with Beauty Secrets acetone?

Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz-Madden

<http://www.facebook.com/nailtech>www.facebook.com/nailtech
www.salon29.net