FYI...warming bottles that have solvent, will only increase the rate the
solvents will evaporate.  So in theory, you'll be warming them up and
getting a better consistency (for the time being) only to have them thicken
faster.  I don't know what CND's recommendations are.  And I would listen to
them first.  But knowing the chemicals...I wouldn't be warming those
bottles.

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International