From: Angela R Wingerter <awinger...@sbcglobal.net>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, Dec 20, 2010 9:42 pm
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Re: Shellac warming with candle warmer

Anna,
I put my bottles under my leg about 10 min before I need it. I don't draw
attention to it. It isn't under my behind, it's under my leg, closer to my
knee. I don't think it would get hot enough to damage the product. At this time
I think it is the only safe solution for me. Has anyone tried putting the
bottle on your table close to the lamp while working? Maybe that would be
enough to soften the gel.

Angie Wingerter