I have used:

Shellac. Pro's:  easy application and removal.  Con's: availability. I'm sure
that will change soon.

Gelish. Pro's: easy application, excellent availability, pretty good color
selection. Have figured out that if you just etch the top coat, not try to
remove the top, it soaks off waaaaaay easier. Go figure. Con's: it can leak
from the bottles if you're not careful.

Gelac/Gelez:  I think both of these suck. The base coat goes on like water then
the color like oil. Plus they chip. So sorry I purchased these.

Eco:  This product sticks like glue when applied properly. Very impressed with
that!  I do not like that to get decent color coverage it takes three coats
(and yes, I stir stir stir).

Gelify:  it's ok. Just ok in my book. Again, three coats for good coverage.
It's thicker than Gelish and Shellac.

I'm going to group Axxium, Gelousy, and Mani-q into one. They are "soak off"'s
that take forever to soak off!  :0) I use Gelousy's 1-step frequently.

Looking forward to hearing more about L.E.'s new brush on and Y.N.'s mani-q
colors.

Sent from my iPad