From: Katherine Fahrig <polishedpana...@yahoo.com>
To: "nailtech@googlegroups.com" <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, January 1, 2011 2:33:04 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Gels, Hybrids, soak offs polishes

I like Shellac the best, but, colors are limited and I'm PO'ed at CND again.
Second place is Nail Harmony's Gelish. Lots of great colors.

I have not tried LE's new SOG polish yet! But, I plan to try it the next time I
order my hard gel from them.

I got a post card from Young Nails that they have a new line of SOG polish that
I will have to try because I like the company a lot and use other products from
them.

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad