Yes, I've had it happen with the color coats, too, Angie. And yes, I've also
had it happen with the shiny top coat on p&w.  So frustrating! I'm having
this particular client come back in tomorrow so I could redo hers, I was so
dissatisfied with the results. I didn't have the time to take it off and
redo them, and as bad as I hated to send her out with those nails, I had no
choice due to my back to back facials for the rest of the day. So Becky, you
just apply the base coat then take a dry paper towel square and wipe each
nail? And if it pits, buff the pits out and then start over with another
base coat? Or just buff and then start with the color? Geeze sometimes I
really wonder if the gel polishes are worth it.

Renee Parnell

Chattanooga, TN