Clickbook is a free option... I'm working out the kinks now, but it's pretty
comprehensive.

WWW.Clickbook.net
On Jan 23, 2011 3:49 PM, "Heather Lackey" <financialpea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use Genbook (they no longer have a free edition). I really like it and
my clients love it!

> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jan 23, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Annazjames<annazja...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> I use schedulicity and have for the last 3 years I used to use genbook
its free....check out my web site www.annazjames.com and see how it can be
used...its cut down on time on the phone and havingv to negociate a day and
time that works for the client they can see for themselves what's available
for their schedule...not mention that I send out monthly newsletters to my
database in the system and for my taxes I printed out a report of all my
daily appointments and how much I made for each day that was really
handy....best of luck.

>> Connected by MOTOBLURâ„¢ on T-Mobile

scheduling , online scheduling, credit card processing....go to
www.getrosy.com and you can play with a demo....it's pretty easy!