I made them general spa certs. Good for 1 yr. Valid for services only
-----Original Message-- ---
Date: Friday, February 04, 2011 11:03:43 pm
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
From: "Sherri Evans" <thenail...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: question, help, advertising

Ah, ok, I see.  Could they use the cert for any service?

On Feb 4, 2011 10:48 PM, "Sheila DeLorenzo" <serenityspringssa...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

One of our daily deals was 3 * $10 gift certs for $15. In the deal limits it
states only one coupon per visit.. They have to have 3 visits and recieve
ten off in reality. Awesome deal