Ok Techs, my one long time client comes in today and tells me that a friend of
hers asked how often she has her nails removed "so they can breathe".  My
client says never, that she has had them on for more than 20 years without them
"breathing". lol!  Her friend proceeds to berate her and tell her that where
SHE goes, her tech takes them off every few months and leaves them off for x
amount of weeks so that they can "breathe".  My client says that HER nailtech
has never told her that they need to breathe and that her nails are just fine
without having them taken off every so often!  "Well, you just go ahead and let
her ruin your nails" says the friend to my client!  Gawd!  So, what is the
consensus, do nails NEED to breathe or do techs just do that so that the client
has to have a new set of nails put on every few months?  ($$$$)
Pam
Nail Designs
Ohio
www.naildesignsunlimited.webs.com