I am curious as to why removal at 6-8 months. By then, the pinks should be
all new product too.
I am trying to understand this "old" product concept. I really do not see
this with my products.
This winter, I have seen the cold wreak havoc on everyones' nails. It does
not matter if they use oil or not. I explain it like this: if you put a
piece of plexiglass out in this cold, then hit the edge, it will chip/break.
The nails/product is the same way. I broke mine pumping gas one very cold
day a few years back that way. Even with the no chip this winter, I chipped
some nails because of the bitterness.
As for the client getting her new set slowly, I would charge her for every
single break!!!!
Debbie, when I have people come to me from other techs or like your
situation, I have to let the client know that they have to trust me to know
that I go to great lengths to keep their nails healthy. I take  classes,
read trades, etc. When was the last class the other tech took? (  probably
school)
There is a local tech in my town that advertises and tells everyone that
drills hurt the nails. I have to tell them that drills do not hurt the nails
when used properly. And I do not use a drill!!!!
Good luck with your dilemma.
Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz-Madden

www.facebook.com/nailtech