In my humble opinion, minx is not in the same category as incocco ( I've never
tried jamberry )

Incocco is, simply put, stick on nail polish. It pealed off of the plastic
backing and can be stretched slightly to fit the nail as it is pressed into
place. It is removed with acetone and wares a little better than polish.

Minx is a nail coating. Similar to decals that are put on cars. It is a thicker
plastic nail coating that must be heated to make it pliable, can be slightly
stretched to fit the nail and is removed by applying heat to make it pliable
again and then pealing it off. It wares like iron as long as the edges stay
down.

Incocco is no more impressive than nail polish while Minx has dimensions all
it's own. The 2 products have such vastly different looks that I would never
confuse them. They simply are not the same product for comparison.

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad