Beau is by far my best in the new collection.... I had a client yesterday and for some reason the color bubbled on her...about 4 of them and I did a dry manicure she was a young girl but I've never had it bubble like that before strangle?
Connected by MOTOBLURâ„¢ on T-Mobile -----Original message----- From: Lauren Dodson <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Sun, Feb 20, 2011 08:35:01 PST Subject: NailTech:: Shellac colors I personally have never had the Shellac get thick. We go through a lot, so maybe it gets used up before it gets thick. What are the best colors in the new line? I don't want to buy all of them if I don't have to since I mostly do French. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
