From: Becky Fangmann <enhandsme...@gmail.com>
To: "nailtech@googlegroups.com" <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, February 24, 2011 7:00:50 AM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Ipad Touch for Square

This is true, as long as you are in a wifi area...cell phones allow you to
accept credit cards anywhere you have a signal...

Becky
Kansas City, Mo.
---
Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2011, at 5:59 AM, Patricia Arsenault <ta200...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I've been reading that some of you don't want to upgrade your phone in order to
use the Square.  Well, I have an Ipad Touch and I can use the square with that.
 I have had it for a long time but if you purchase one that is all the money
that it will cost you in the long run.  No up grading your phone until its time
to.  Anyway, just a thought.