If you wait for a newer gen, it will be outdated in about six months. Just pick
one and buy it. You'll go crazy trying to stay up to date. The newer iPad isn't
going to be much better than the first gen.. Not sure who wants to hold a ten
inch tablet to do FaceTime or take pictures, no thanks. The higher resolution
rumor is null until iPad 3.

I have an Evo, and the android tablets are the same OS, so I'm not terribly
interested in having two devices do the same thing, I like having the iPad so I
can do whatever I can't on the Android.

For the record, my true love is Android... Not a huge fan of Apple's
proprietaryanism.... A word I just made up :)

Becky
Kansas City, Mo.
---
Sent from my iPad