From: kelley smith <kelleymar...@gmail.com>
To: nailtech <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 5:27 am
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Square/Do the Math

Sorry susan u r correct, I must not have cleared my calc before doing my math
lol
If upgrading the cell is a problem, concider this do u use it for work? If so
that bill is also a write off at tax time.
I also write off every piece of clothing other than undergarments, the irs
can't prove I don't wear them at work, not only that I am always "on show" and
the irs can't prove I don't hand out cards daily while not at work.

But every one is different.