I'm going on Sunday.  I'm going to the Synergy Gel for Success by Young Nails 
on 
Sunday pm.  I can't wait!!




________________________________
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 8:36:31 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: IBS NY


I'm planning on Monday Pati...

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----

From: Pati <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Sent: Wed, Mar 2, 2011 02:24:59 GMT+00:00
>Subject: NailTech:: IBS NY
>
>
>
>there has been no chatter about the NY show... is anyone going.. besides me? I 
>think Michelle Cowan said she was going but we never finalized anything on 
>that 
>one either...  
>
>
>
>Pati 
>
>'Good friends are like stars... 
>You don't always see them, But you know they are always there. 
-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"NailTech" group.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to