hi Arpi!  
I live in NY about 45 minutes from the Javitts Center....  so I will be 
sleeping at home!
 I will definitely stop by the booth and see you!


Pati

'Good friends are like stars... 
You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.



-----Original Message-----
From: Arpi Sekeryan <[email protected]>
To: nailtech <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, Mar 1, 2011 4:33 pm
Subject: Re: NailTech:: IBS NY


Pati!  I'll be working at the Nail Tek booth.  Hoping to see you.... Where are 
you staying?
Arpi Sekeryan 
Nails O Naturel
On Mar 1, 2011 8:25 PM, "Pati" <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> there has been no chatter about the NY show... is anyone going.. besides me? 
> I think Michelle Cowan said she was going but we never finalized anything on 
> that one either... 
> 
> 
> Pati
> 
> 'Good friends are like stars... 
> You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to