Is it worth it?

It depends on so many things....and only you can answer if it's worth it for 
YOU.  

By asking "is it worth it?" are you asking if it's worth being a renter instead 
of an employee?   If that's the case.....how much is 
your freedom worth?  I currently only work part time in nails....and am a 
renter.  I could probably make more money if I was 
working on commission, but I would NEVER want to do that.  The freedom I  have 
to work whenever I want, and on whomever 
I want, etc etc is worth whatever money I am giving up by renting.  I enjoy 
being my own boss, and hope I never have to give that
up.  

If you're asking if it's worth staying in nails, or would you be better off 
doing something else, weigh all the pros and cons....as they
apply to you.  Do you enjoy doing what you do?  Is there something else you 
would like to do that would bring you enough money to 
make it worth doing that instead?

Can you cut costs a bit, or work a little more, to tip the scales?  Do you have 
an amount that you could work towards, and raise your
prices a little to get you closer to that figure?  

So many variables....but the bottom line is this......Are you happy with the 
way things are, and are they working for you?  I personally 
find if the answer to both of those is yes; then why would you want to change a 
thing?   

I think sometimes we complicate our situation by comparing it to what other 
people are doing, or what they think.  The truth is, nobody
knows what is right for you except you.

Have the best day ever!



Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 11:40:04 -0700
From: [email protected]
Subject: NailTech:: after expenses
To: [email protected]



After I looked at everything I took in and everything that went out, I'm upside 
down with over 60% going out. I pay rent  that is reasonable, I charge the 
going rate on my services and I stay pretty busy.  I did all right considering 
that I only work three days a week. But with so much going to costs, is it 
worth it?










      



-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].


For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
                                          

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to