If you are using Eco Air Dry "Semi Permanent soak off gel sealer" the
crackle will work.  It has to have a chemical reaction to another
nitrocellulose based product.  So Rhonda is 100% correct.  You need to
cleanse away all sticky final layers...and apply a coat of clear topcoat
before trying shatter.

Not sure how topcoat does over all the UV Gel Polishes....but it definitely
works with Eco.

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International