Debbie,
My organization has a VA chapter and are trying to hold an event in
Richmond... The Charlotte NC's Chapter Networking event is September
11, 2011 in Charlotte, at the CROWN PLAZA HOTEL. Maybe you can get
with the Richmond Chapter and hold the event together. All in the name
of networking love. Keta is the overseer of that event in the richmond
area. She has a few names of interested nail techs as well. Feel free
to give me a call if you are interested. 704-208-8119.

Topaz Woodruff
Black Knights of the Nail Table (Charlotte Chapter President)
www.blackknightsofnails.com
The Nail Cabaret - www.nailcabaret.com
North Carolina Continuing Education Provider #552