Aimee,

I've never heard of this in the beauty business, but it sounds like a take off 
on the agreements many stores have with
their landlords.  There are many places...plaza's, malls, the kiosks in the 
malls, etc., that the business owner pays a set price
for rent, and then a certain percentage of the actual dollar amount they bring 
in per month.  

One thing I've come to realize about booth renting....the salon owner can 
decide the terms, just as much as the renter.  Just like
renting an apartment.....every landlord is different.  The greatest thing I 
ever did for myself was find a salon owner that is on the 
page as I am with lots of things.  And in the areas that we think differently, 
I remind myself, he owns the place.  

Sue Mang
Louis Anthony Salon
Buffalo NY

> Subject: NailTech:: Booth Rent and Commission
> From: [email protected]
> Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:56:20 -0500
> To: [email protected]
> 
> Has anyone ever heard if this situation?
> 
> A booth renter is asked by the owner to pay them a commission on any walk in 
> client they take and that client "belongs" to the salon.
> 
> Aimee
> St. Louis, MO
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
                                          

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to