I am doing Millie's giving tree this year for my clients.
I made a bunch of different gc in different amounts and hung them on
the tree they go from $5 to $50 so you get what you pull off the tree.
The good catch is they are only valid Jan 1 2012 to Feb 28 2012 this
of course is our slow time. It gives both of us a gift!!!